Friday, April 2, 2010

Australia travelogue

I'm back from Australia, still severely jet-lagged. Since this was for work, I was online regularly (unlike when I travel for fun), so it's the first trip where the Internet played such a huge role in sharing the experience as it was happening with my friends (that's you!). It was so much fun interacting with you all while I was in Australia -- thanks for your posts to Facebook and emails!

Because of that, I was keen to get the Australia travelogue done ASAP. There's a link to photos there as well. As always, feel free to email me directly with comments or questions (or share your comments with the world, that's fine too).

This will be my last international trip for a very long time, and has been my only work in 2010, both of which have made me more down than usual following a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment