Saturday, July 24, 2010

Remembering Buster & Wiley, London & the 90s

I'm still scanning photos. Not all my photos. Just enough so that, if there were some horrible flood or fire, I would have the best photos preserved.

Since I last blogged, I've posted photos from my infamous first trip outside the USA, when I went to London, England through a program by WKU. No Ashley Judd photos -- sorry. Even more sad -- I really don't have that many photos from that glorious trip. I was so busy being overwhelmed by being outside the USA that it often didn't dawn on me to take photos.

I've also uploaded many photos of Buster and Wiley, spanning all our 12 years all together, starting when I got Buster in Williamstown, MA in 1990, then when Wiley joined us in San Jose, CA, when we took some road trips together, living in Austin, Texas, and our first years in Bad Godesberg, Germany.

I've also added quite a few more photos from the 1990s, making the decade look a lot more fun than it actually was.

And now, back to my lazy life among the unemployed. Thanks to Republicans Greg Sargent, Ben Stein, Senator Richard Burr and other Republicans for letting me know that myself and other long-term unemployed can't find a job because we "are generally people with poor work habits and poor personalities... who do not know how to do a day's work." Thanks for setting me straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment